CBE and NCR will be running a panel discussion on the 15th of July covering ‘Fuel On Self-Checkout’ for Convenience and Fuel Retailers.
Clive Hughes – CBE Business Development Manager UK
Jon Lewis – NCR Convenience and Forecourt Sales Specialist
Régis Glaude – NCR EMEA Software Business Development Specialist
Wayne Harrand – MPK Garages Retail Director
REGISTER TO JOIN THE PANEL DISCUSSION ON THE 15th JULY @ 10 AM HERE
Benefits of self-checkout for Convenience and Fuel Retailers:
- Give your c-store customers fast service, control, and flexibility
- Pay for both fuel and shop goods at the self-checkout
- Cut wait times and empower your team – a single cashier can manage the checkout for people who need assisted service, while also available to help self-checkout customers with restricted items such as tobacco/alcohol
- Create a stylish, modern front end with a range of styles and sizes that fit your brand
- Choose from an extensive portfolio of NCR self-checkout solutions.
- Small-footprint, card-only kiosks, and larger models with integrated scales plus note and coin recycling
- An intuitive user interface to guide shoppers through their transactions quickly and easily
- Each model includes hardware, software, and services